Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » » How to do it……………. Crushed Garlic!

How to do it……………. Crushed Garlic!

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 | Tuesday, December 06, 2011

So in my previous recipe I mentioned using “crushed garlic” and someone asked me how garlic is crushed

its pretty easy to do although I haven't really mastered it but my friend Lola is the expert and she taught me Smile

  1. take the garlic and peel the papery skin
  2. place it on a flat surface, preferably a chopping board
  3. Use a knife and cut the garlic into bits
  4. now place the garlic halfway between the blade and the hilt of the knife handle
  5. and in one motion, press the knife down while simultaneously pushing the knife forward with the root of your palm so the garlic moves from the blunt end of the knife to the sharp end or vice versa
  6. Repeat this motion till you get a semi smooth paste

If this doesn’t work, you could just get a mortar and pestle and pound away Open-mouthed smile I mean the small mortar and pestle, not the one we use to make pounded yam!!!!

here is an image to give u an idea of what to do

**the image was copied from buzzle.com

SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment