Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
650,000 tasty recipes.
Home » » I'M BACK!!!

I'M BACK!!!

Written By Unknown on Monday, September 23, 2013 | Monday, September 23, 2013


Hi guys!
It’s been forever, literally, and it feels so good to be back to sharing more of my foodie thoughts and ideas with you.

The blog has a new and simpler look to it with a few new features added on to make navigation easier. The more recent articles can be seen at the very top of the page, and from now on, labels will be used so that looking for content with some special keywords will be enhanced. One of the bigger changes that has been introduced is a converter on the left side, which would help you calculate the stated measurements, irrespective of what measure you are using.

I will post at least one recipe/concept a week (amen to that!!) because with my present workload, I really cannot afford to do more than that for now, I’m afraid. 
I have some great ideas that I would like to share with you, and as always, I would appreciate whatever feedback you would be willing to give. 

Also, I would be featuring other people who have a similar passion and enthusiasm about food, their tips on cooking, as well as their favourite recipes.
Feel free to leave a comment or even ask in person if you do get the opportunity.

Alright, people!! Let’s get cooking!




SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment